Thursday, June 3, 2010

Eclipse Promo

Eclipse promo is in full swing with Kristen & Taylor starting out in Australia & now in Korea...without Rob. I'm loving, like seriously tinglytouchmyself loving, the WFE set pics of Rob in the white sweaty wife beater but I'll be really glad when he starts his round of Eclipse promo. Can you say Rome Rob pics? Those were some of THE best Rob pics ever while promoting New Moon. And I bet he's kicking himself in the ass & going to bed with major wood looking at Kristen in the Korea promo pics (not so much Australia) because she's looking all kinds of fuckable hot, like questionmysexualitydoIreallylikeguys hot. I'm all for Team Rob but the more I see Kristen & read interviews about her the more I dig her. She's also getting major heat for flipping off the paps who chased after her, started a major fight at the airport where people were punched & kicked, & scared the hell outta her. I would've flipped the fuckers off too. Don't know about you guys, but I'm thinking the hat she has on is more than likely Robs...just sayin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment