Monday, June 21, 2010

New Eclipse Movie Companion Pics

Lots of new pic are out from the Eclipse Movie Companion & I added the ones that were previously released to this post so you'll have them all in one place.

I'm not bitching/complaining AT ALL, but I feel like I've already saw the movie from the massive amount of trailers & pics that Summit's released. I guess they know that us Twilight fans will go & see the movie at 12:01am June 30 & have our tickets pre-ordered & harass the movie theaters to see when we can start pre-ordering (not that we did that or anything) whether they release one clip or 100 clips.

And I think I threw up in my mouth a little seeing the one of Bella & Jacob kissing, especially knowing he's kissing his soon to be mother-in-law. Ewwwwwww. 


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment