Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nightline Interview with Robert Pattinson

FULL INTERVIEW
"I don't want to try and sell it" reminded me of Kristen's quote on ELLE:
"i would never
cheapen my relationships by talking about them"at the 3:41 mark below


Q: Everybody's speculative about it, but u don't talk about it. Why is that the right decision for you?


Rob: "I don't know what benefits there would be to talking about it. I mean, in logical terms, if you're just walking down the street and every single stranger on the street knew your business, and came up and felt like they needed to comment on it, like, you'd just be like 'SHUT UP' Like I'm gonna kill you!' [laughs] and I mean, it's exactly the same mentality. I don't really want to try to sell it either.Maybe if i was selling it, I'd talk about it more."






Source

No comments:

Post a Comment