Monday, July 26, 2010

TONS of New Outtakes from Rob's Photoshoots

RL has been a BITCH the last couple of weeks & we haven't been able to update, tweet, or do anything other than drink. A lot. So, here's the pictures that you've probably already saw on other sites that we're just getting around to putting up. Some we already had but there tagged & now they aren't.

I'm sure you've heard of the big mess with Rob having a stand off with the paps. I caved in & watched the pap video & really wish I wouldn't have, it was AWFUL. I can understand why Kristen made the rape comment referencing the paps after watching that. I felt sick & wanted to cry watching Rob beg them to leave him alone & that he wasn't leaving until they left b/c he didn't want them following him. I know it comes with fame & all that bs, but they take it way too far not giving someone privacy after they've followed him around all day. I'm sure Rob won't be in LA too much longer before getting the hell out & heading back to London where he's not bothered. I like happy Rob a hell of a lot more than sad/pissed Rob so we will NOT be posting the pics or video, but I'm sure you can find it if you search around.

No comments:

Post a Comment