Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Eclipse Soundtrack Artist Videos

I was over on youtube lurking around because I have nothing else better to do at work & found Fanfarlo performing "Atlas", their song that's going to be on the Eclipse Soundtrack. I also found some other artist videos that are going to be on the soundtrack, so if you're unfamiliar with any of them check 'em out. The songs/videos shown are NOT the songs that are on the soundtrack..just some popular ones they sing to give you a taste of what to expect on the soundtrack. Artist & soundtrack name that will be on Eclipse is listed first, then the actual song name of the video is below it.

Fanfarlo "Atlas"


Metric "Eclipse All Yours"
"Gold Guns Girls" This is one of my favorite bands of ALL time, SO stoked they're on the soundtrack.


The Bravery "Ours"
"Believe" LOVE these guys, they rock.


Florece + The Machine "Heavy in Your Arms"
"You've Got the Love" I can totally see them on the soundtrack, she has some major vocals.


Sia "My Love"
"Breathe Me" Who doesn't love Sia?? She's awesome. PERIOD.


The Black Keys "Chop & Change"
"Tighten Up" They're pretty great, too.


The Dead Weather "Rolling in on a Burning Tree"
"Die By the Drop" Jack White ROCKS, he's a genius. They're gonna do some bad ass music for Eclipse.


Beck "Let's Get Lost"
"Cellphones Dead" What can you say about Beck? He's been around since the 90's & is awesome. Put that with Bat for Lashes & it's gonna be one great collab.


Vampire Weekend "Jonathan Low"
"Giving up the Gun" I'm sure someone has a joke about VAMPIRE weekend being on a Twilight Soundtrack...and it's probably not very funny. Vampire Weekend is great.


UNKLE "With You In My Head (Featuring the Black Angels)"
"Be There" I don't know much about these guys so here ya go..


Eastern Conference Champions "A Million Miles an Hour"
"Single Sedative" Don't know much about these guys either, but listening to the video they sound pretty cool.


Band of Horses "Life on Earth"
"The Funeral" OMFG BoH is my most favoritest band EVER. I could go on & on about them & you don't wanna hear it...check this one out, "No One's Gonna Love you" & google "The Funeral" it's awesome, too.


Cee-Lo Green "What Part of Forever"
"I'll Be Around" I NEVER in a million years would've expected Cee-Lo to end up on a Twilight soundtrack! If you didn't know, Cee-Lo is the other half of Gnarls Barkley and original member of Goodie Mob. I can't wait to see where they put his song in the movie.


And of course there's Howard Shore "Jacob's Song" who's writing the score & wrote the score for Lord of the Rings.

Get ready for June 8th peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment