Thursday, May 13, 2010

Muse "Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever)" Preview

I absolutely love Muse. I listened to them before they were on the Twilight soundtracks & now can't imagine a Twilight soundtrack without them. I am ecstatic about all of the new artist on the Eclipse soundtrack, The Bravery, Metric, & Band of Horses are my absolute favorite bands. And though I'm really glad they're on the soundtrack I kind of like it the way it is now...they're pretty much unknown to other people besides the ones that really appreciate indie alternative music & like them for who they are & not just because they're involved with Twilight. Being on the Twilight soundtrack catapults you into the spotlight & sometimes once bands get that big & famous they tend to drift away from why they were really doing music to begin with. Anyhoo enough of my rambling...I tend to go way over board when talking about music so you'll just have to tell me to shut the fuck up.

Here's the 30 second preview of the first soundtrack to be released off of the Eclipse Soundtrack, Muse "Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever)"


No comments:

Post a Comment