Thursday, May 13, 2010

LA Twilight Convention

Rob, Kristen, & Taylor will be attending the Twilight Convention in Los Angeles June 11-13. I would give my right arm (or any other body part required) to be able to go to this. I'm not sure what would happen if I was in the same room as Rob & I definitely wouldn't be responsible for my actions. I can see it now, if I got within touching distance of him I would HAVE to run my hands through his hair & then I wouldn't let go because it obviously is gonna feel like I've died & gone to Heaven. The security guards would run up & Rob would look at me like I was a crazed maniac (which I may or may not be) & the security guards would say, "Rob don't make any sudden movements" You know, like they tell you to do when your cornered by a wild animal..that would be me. LOL They would have to pry my ass off of him. Seriously though, I would LOVE to be able to go to this & there's a big possibility that I may next year. I am a huge procrastinator & didn't plan ahead at all with this & was just aware of the dates, so I'll need to start planning now for next year's convention.

This is "the one", the weekend that will make fan history as we proudly present the incredible cast of the most eagerly awaited film of the year, The Twilight Saga: ECLIPSE, coming to theaters June 30, 2010.
You are invited to attend a most delightful weekend with fellow Twilight Saga fans from around the globe on June 11-13, 2010 at the gorgeous Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel, conveniently located near Los Angeles' most popular attractions. Every ticketed attendee is guaranteed a seat in our main theatre where the stars appear and you'll see it all, including celebrity panels, exclusive footage, contests, auctions, presentations from the major Twilight fan sites, and some super-surprises we can't reveal at this time! Our vendors area, open to all attendees, will feature the world's widest array of Twilight collectibles, including items produced solely for this incredible weekend!
Make your plans now to be with us, it just isn't the same without YOU!

ROBERT PATTINSON
Appearing on a very special panel event Saturday early evening! If you are attending the convention you are IN to see this amazing event!
Due to scheduling, Robert will not be available for autographing or photo ops.

KRISTEN STEWART
Appearing on a very special panel event Saturday early evening! If you are attending the convention you are IN to see this amazing event!
Due to scheduling, Kristen will not be available for autographing or photo ops.

TAYLOR LAUTNER
Appearing on a very special panel event Saturday early evening! If you are attending the convention you are IN to see this amazing event!
Due to scheduling, Taylor will not be available for autographing or photo ops.


Of course there's gonna be a lot more of the cast there but we really only care about Rob..and maybe Kristen. You can view all guests & information on tickets at the Twilight Convention Page

No comments:

Post a Comment